Mfin Cash Loans are the most affordable personal loan offered by South Africa’s top retail company, Shoprite.
If you were looking for quick cash loan, don’t look no further than Shoprite’s loans.
Because they make applying for Mfin Cash Loans easy. You’ll learn more on how to apply for these loans in the below sections.
Here’s more about Mfin Cash Loans
Mfin is a registered credit provider that operates the business strictly under the compliance of the National Credit Act (NCA).
Mfin Cash Loans is a product by Shoprite.
You know Shoprite is all about lowest-prices, they also aim to offer cash loans through Mfin at the best possible interest rate.
You can get Mfin loan amount from R1 000 up to R7 500.
Want to know the best part?
You can pay back the loan within flexible terms
- You can get a R1 000 loan for only R291.08 p/m.
- And R3 000 for just R730.03 p/m
- Finally, R7 500 for only R1 717.68 p/m
Mfin interest rate for the loan is calculated from your personal information provided during the application.
Basically, your loan application will go through affordability assessment to find out how much you qualify for. With the information from credit checks, a personalised interest rate will be attached to the cash loan.
Here’s how to apply for Mfin loan
There are a couple of ways you can apply for Mfin Cash Loans:
1. Online Application
- You can begin loan application online by visiting the Mfin website;
- Choose the loan amount you want to apply for;
- Complete the form with your details;
- A consultant will get in touch with you to help with the process.
2. At the branch
- Visit your closest Shoprite branch;
- At any till point, present your Identity document to the cashier;
- Tell the cashier an amount you wish to apply for;
- You will get a response within just 15 minutes via SMS
When your application is successful, funds will be given to you instantly.
You can use the money however you want – it’s all yours.
Mfin loan application terms and conditions
When you apply for Mfin cash loan, you confirm that:
- You’re over the age of 18 years old;
- You are not currently over-indebted and that you have adequate excess funds to pay the monthly instalment of the Principal Debt;
- You are not under administration, sequestration, debt review or a restructuring order and have not been declared mentally unfit by an order of the court;
- All information you give us is true and correct;
You can read more about the conditions here.
Mfin Cash Loans Settlement
You may settle this Agreement in full at any time, with or without notice, by paying the full settlement value to Mfin.
The settlement value will be the unpaid balance of the Principal Debt plus the unpaid interest and all other fees and charges payable by you to us up to an until the settlement date. You may obtain the settlement value from Mfin at any time.
Mfin Contact Details
For further information, please contact Mfin Customer Services on 0861 34 6346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit any of the Shoprite/Checkers branches for moe inquiries.
Alternatively, visit www.mfin.co.za to read more and apply for cash loan online.