Fasta is a reliable lender that offers cash and in-store credit.
You’ll qualify for a personalized credit in just 3 minutes and money in your bank the same day.
The service is rated and trusted by South Africans who wanted urgent cash and Fasta loans were there to help.
Who is Fasta?
Fasta is a registered credit provider (NCRCP10591) that offer credit under strict compliance with the National Credit Regulator.
Their goal for the service is to empower customers with instant access to cash when they need it the most. They use innovative technologies to streamline cash loan applications and automated payments.
They offer 3 types of credit solutions that are designed to help customers with the better shopping experience. All of their instant loan offerings are unsecured types of credit, you don’t need any collateral to put against your loan application.
- Fast cash loan
- In-store credit
- Online shopping vouchers
They have partnered with leading traditional and online stores in South Africa for your convenience.
Getting your Fasta Instant Credit
You can qualify for an instant credit up to R8 000 within 3 months. These are short term loans designed for people who don’t want to be tied on a long term agreement.
The loan amount you’ll qualify for is dependant on your credit score. In short, you’ll only get the amount you can afford based on your credit history.
1. Fast Cash Loan – You’ll get instant cash straight into your bank account. Once approved, the money will be deposited into your account immediately. The cash may reflect differently depending on your bank.
2. In-Store Credit – So, you wanted the money for a specific purpose and you don’t want to misuse the funds. The Fasta in-store credit is your best solution. The credit isn’t loaded in your account this time but instant coucher.
You can then use the voucher to pay for goods at any of the following selected stores:
- Cape Union Mart
- Old Khakhi
3. Online Credit – Once approved for Fasta online credit, on the checkout page of the website, you must select Fasta as your payment method – it’s that simple. You can buy the stuff you wanted the most at selected online stores.
Here’s a full list of online stores that work with Fasta loans:
- Epic Deals
What you’ll need
To avoid reckless lending and ensuring the money is made available to the right person, Fasta will need your legal and contact information in order to process your account.
- You must be over 18 years with a valid RSA ID Number
- A banking account which your monthly income is paid
- Proof of residential address
To increase your chances of qualifying for the Fasta instant credit, you must be permanently working. A good credit rating will boost your loan application.
How to check balances
You’ll receive statements every month with detailed balances of your credit.
If you’ve applied for online vouchers, you can check the available to spend balance by logging into www.fasta.co.za and clicking on the ‘Active Vouchers’ tab.
If you don’t use your voucher for the first 7 days, your instant voucher will expire. But after making your first payment, you” receive statements with your balances for the next three years.
Contact 0860 627 627 for more information about Fasta instant credit.
Otherwise, visit www.fasta.co.za and read more.